Utilize these helpful tips to make your hotel room feel like a “home away from home” for you and your kids!
When booking your room, some parents really like having 2 bedrooms or at least somewhat separate rooms so your child has their own area to sleep with lights out, minimal noise, etc.
Call ahead to see if the hotel has:
• A DVD player in the room or audio/video input connectors to hook up your portable DVD player for your child’s favorite DVD’s
• Portable play yards or cribs – if not, make sure to bring your own
• Late check-out – it’s always helpful
• Rules for swim diapers in the pool area (if available)
• An in-room/in-suite refrigerator
Once you arrive…
• Clean room with wipes and take off bed comforter before letting child crawl or run around to minimize exposure to germs.
• Change the desk into your changing table (use extra towels to pad the area along with our Full Body Changing Pad) and set up wipes, diapers, and crèmes.
Don’t forget to ask the concierge what restaurants on site and nearby are kid friendly.