wearabowl™ Snack Cup is the first and only children’s snack bowl with a strap, designed to conveniently attach to your child’s leg while in a seated position, such as in a stroller and car seat. If you’re tired of picking up dropped snack cups or you wish your stroller had a snack tray, this patent-pending product is the perfect solution. Designed by a California Dad of twins, the wearabowl secures your child’s snack in the easiest and most accessible place for them…their own lap! Kids love eating snacks all by themselves and will soon be asking for their wearabowl whenever it’s snack time…we promise! Plastic snack cups with lids require dexterity that most children don’t have until at least 12-18 months, but the wearabowl can be used as soon as your child can pick-up food independently. The wearabowl is machine washable, made of food-safe materials and easily collapses to fit in your pocket! When you watch the product videos to see how the wearabowl works and try it on your own child, we know you’ll be pleasantly surprised by how much your child loves it! Happy tummies = happy kids!
wearabowl™ Snack Cup
a snack in their lap!
- Item No. WAB01 (Black Check), WAB02 (Ladybug Love), WAB03 (Twinkle Twinkle)
- UPC: 052678000011 (Black Check), 052678000028 (Ladybug Love), 052678000035 (Twinkle Twinkle)
- Product Size: 3.75”W x 2.25”D x 1.75”H
- Materials: PUL and polyester. What is PUL? PUL is a laminated polyester. The PUL used is waterproof, vegan, food-safe and made in the USA. It is free from lead, heavy metals, BPA, phthalates or PVC.
- Product Usage: wearabowls can be used as soon as your child can pick up food independently (usually around 9 months).
- Product Care: Machine wash warm. Dry low. Do not iron. Do not use bleach, vinegar or oxy-type products.
- PATENT PENDING